Wednesday, October 7, 2009

World Famous Cooking

I haven't posted here in WAY too long. I have pictures to post and stories to write but this is something I have to get down before I forget.

Right now we are living with my parents in Marysville Washington and while we are here we are helping out around the house. I help with... something, I promise. Logan helps with dishes and cooking and each night when we sit down to dinner the boys tell my mom and dad, "This is Dad's World Famous (fill-in-the-blank)." It doesn't matter if it is pork chops, chicken or french toast; it is both world renowned and delicious to them.

They think very highly of their dad. Not only is his cooking fantastic but he is the rock of our family, they know it and they love him.

So do I.

1 comment:

Carol Ann Casparek said...

I'm gratful for his World Famous Anything too! :) Yumm!