Sunday, June 22, 2008

Funny Words

Here are a few recent "-isms" and funny quotes from our boys. I might be a little biased, but I think our kids are pretty funny...

Nolan on pottying: "Mommy, I twinkled!"

Kevin on Harrison Ford's latest movie: "I want to see Indian-and-a-Jones."

I've probably put this one on a blog already but it makes me laugh every time... When Nolan asks for chocolate milk (which he does for every meal) and we say he can have regular milk, he asks, "Well, can I have regular milk with chocolate in it?"

After we got home from a week at Nana's Kevin promptly parked himself on top of our couch. He looked right at home. Logan said, "Buddy you've been waiting all week to sit on the top of the couch huh?" Kevin replied, "Yeah. If I sit on top of Nana's couch she will hang me up by my toes."

More later...



1 comment:

Kathy said...

I certainly would NOT hang him up by his toes--maybe just by his ankles :-)