Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spam!!!

Spam is a favorite dish of my husband and my son Kevin. They love to make it when mom isn't around because I can't stand the stuff. Usually they make it on a "man day" as they like to call it. They have particularly weird traditions for those times which I will neither understand nor divulge to protect the innocent. :) It's all good fun I'm sure, but it's weird.

Spam is also a form of irritating communication from people you neither know or have interest in. I have gotten such comments on this blog, which stinks because it's a blog where I share the lives of my boys with my friends and family so that we can all feel a little bit closer. I don't know whether someone is taking the time to log onto public blogs one at a time or whether they have a sophisticated sort of way to do it to lots of blogs all at once. I don't really care which one it is, I would just love for it to stop happening to this blog. If any of my FRIENDS out there know how to help make that happen, I would love to know. 

2 comments:

Mike Lewis said...

Turn on word verification...oh wait, you have it on.

Leah said...

I turned on the comment moderator. I have to actually publish the comments. I don't know if I like that though, since it made you post two, probably thinking "why didn't that post, I'll just do it again".

Contemplating.