Friday, March 21, 2008

Soccer Season Begins





Nolan liked cheering more than running but everyone needs an assistant right? His team won their first game. Nana, Papa and Kaytlyn were there in time to cheer him on... and hold him while his team played so I could keep coaching. We're working on the staying with the team and playing the game part.





Kevin ran with the purple shirts and tried to get to the ball. An eternal optimist he said, "Maybe next time I'll get to kick the ball." He is learning a lot about playing on a team. He has a great coach. I'll have to remind him to tell the yelling mom on the sidelines to stop coaching his team for him. - His team also won thier first game with Nana, Papa, Kaytlyn, Dad and the yelling mom to cheer him on.
























1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

HI Leah, I'm Lori CLark. That's my little purple guy Hunter running along side yours! I haven't met you, so I will introduce myself next game!