Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weather Man 2

Logan clicked through all of the channels this morning to find the weather forcast. Finding only stories about wrecks, rape and war he turned it off disappointed. I commented about the situation while Kevin walked over to the window.

"Cloudy, Dad, no sun," he said.

"Thanks buddy," I said with a laugh and turning to Logan I said, "There's your weather forcast."

Logan commented on the intelligence of our son to which Kevin said, "My head is helping me."

"Your head is helping you?"

"Yep."

Then he looked out the window again and looking at Logan said, "Foggy."

Again with a chuckle I said, "There's your update."

"Foggy?" Logan asked.

"Yep. It's air that is fog that hides stuff. And when you go over here (running over to the kitchen) it moves over there. When you go over here (running to the front door) it moves over there. It hides stuff when you go through it."

No comments: